Introduction and cookie concept.
In compliance with the provisions of the second paragraph of Article 22 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, 2002, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, with this document AVANTE GESTIÓN PROYECTOS Y OBRAS S. L., hereinafter THE COMPANY, intends to inform you about what cookies are, their function, usefulness and necessity, so that you may freely decide whether to accept them or not. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you are explicitly informed that there may be cookies that are necessary for communications between your computer and the network, as well as to provide the services expressly requested by you, being in both cases exempt from compliance with the obligations set forth in that article.
A cookie is simply a file with an anonymous code that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. These small files allow a website to, among other things, passively store, record and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or his or her computer on the website. This information can allow us to know the place from which the user accesses, the connection time, the type of device from which the user accesses (fixed or mobile), the operating system, the browser, the most visited pages and the number of clicks made, among other data on the user’s behaviour on the Internet.
You can disable cookies in your browser and delete them at any time. However, you should be aware that although the website is accessible without cookies being enabled, disabling cookies may prevent the website from functioning properly. To learn more about cookies, you can visit the following URL: http://www.aboutcookies.org/.
Types of cookies.
Cookies are classified into the following categories according to their functions:
- Strictly necessary or technical cookies: They are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application, as well as the use of the different options or services that exist in it.
- Personalization cookies: They are those that allow the user to configure some characteristics of a general nature to access the service (language, type of browser, etc.).
- Analytics cookies: They are those that allow the person responsible for them, monitoring and analyzing the behaviour of users of the websites to which they are linked. These are used for the analysis of the activity of the sites or applications accessed by the user, as well as for the elaboration of browsing profiles that can be used to study improvements for users on these sites or applications.
- Advertising Cookies: They are used for the management of advertising spaces that the owner of the website or application has included in them.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: They are those that allow the management of the advertising spaces that the owner of the web or application has included in them, in the most efficient way possible. To do so, it uses user behavioural data stored in these cookies.
The intended purposes are as indicated in the following table:
|Vuid||vimeo||Analitica. This cookie is used by vimeo to collect tracking information.||2 years|
|aka_debug||vimeo||Technique. This cookie is required to view vimeo videos. Stores statistical information regarding the number of times the video has been viewed.||Session|
|Elementor||Titular||Technical. Allows you to implement changes on the web in real time.||Does not expire|
REVOCATION OF COOKIE PERMISSION AND BROWSER SETTINGS
As we have already informed you, once the Cookies have been installed, you may, at any time, revoke your consent and delete them. To do so, you can use the content and privacy configuration options available in the browser you are using while browsing the web.
UPDATE OF THE COOKIES AND CONTACT POLICY